Conveniently located just minutes from Junction 25 of the M5 motorway in Taunton, midway between Bristol and Exeter, makes The Hankridge Arms an ideal location to have your next offsite meeting. We are close to the heart of Taunton, the county town of Somerset and offer the advantage of easily accessible free on-site parking.
The Hankridge Arms is different to the typical corporate venue. Our characterful and historic 'Court Room' meeting room is located in what was originally a 16th century listed farmhouse, which retains many of its former architectural features. The meeting room offers modern facilities including advanced projection and audio for presentations and free wifi.
As well as free onsite parking, our meeting facilities include:
- Private room with natural light, measuring 6.9m (L) x 5.6m (W) x 3m (H)
- Room capacity of up to 50 theatre style, 20 classroom style, 24 boardroom style, 20 U-shaped style & 60 standing
- Flexible room hire booking options
- Room availability from 7:30am to 9:30pm Monday to Saturday
- LCD projector with audio & retractable 3m screen
- Flipchart & marker pens
- Whiteboard & marker pens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth facility for playing music/audio via your own portable device
- Jugs of water & cordials
- Dedicated event manager as your contact
Our meeting venue is ideally suited for meetings, briefings, presentations, training, consultations & similar events, all of which can be held in relaxed historic surroundings.
We appreciate too that catering is also an important part of a successful event and so offer a range of catering options, ranging from biscuits/pastries to sandwich & hot buffets (all charged on a ‘per head’ delegate basis). Other bespoke catering options can also be considered upon request (priced according to specification).
We are committed to your total satisfaction. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds your expectations. From the moment you choose The Hankridge Arms, an Event Manager will be appointed to oversee every aspect of your event, from the pre-meeting briefing through to conclusion, attending to even the smallest of details to ensure your event is an unqualified success.